Thursday, December 4, 2008

sweet&sour sixteen.

16) I care about my grades way too much.
15) I miss the Nerd Posse everyday.
14) I have a super low tolerance for being cold and for lack of sleep.
13) I know lots of people, but I often wonder if they know me.
12) I hate the way the Spanish language sounds.
11) I don't have a clue of what I'm going to do for the rest of my life.
10) I find myself using the word 'ballin' as a synonym for 'awesome' way too much.
9) I absolutely hate Hellen Keller jokes.
8) I honestly don't think that any kid in my generation knows the meaning of 'hard work.'
7) I don't get to read as much as I used to.
6) I pray to the God I'm not sure I believe in sometimes.
5) I try not to be easily annoyed.
4) I constantly have cravings for chicken lo mein.
3) I wrote a novel in thirty days.
2) I cried on my sixteenth birthday.
and
1) I really and truly like my life.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

i hate helen keller jokes too.