Tuesday, February 19, 2008

friend - a person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am a Nerd Posse member who loves her friends.
I wonder why everything seems so hilarious to us.
I hear the jokes and laughter fly by at the speed of light.
I see pictures of us sticking our faces into goofy head cut-outs.
I want to remember every joke, but it's impossible to count.
I am a Nerd Posse member who loves her friends.

I pretend that we're nerds...but then realize I'm not pretending.
I feel giddy with laughter and full of life when I am hanging out with my dorks.
I touch each written note and remember the laughter when first reading it.
I worry that it's possible to die from laughter; if it is, me and friends won't live very long.
I cry tears of laughter when something so ridiculous, it's funny, is said.
I am a Nerd Posse member who loves her friends.

I understand that we are complete and utter dorks; and frankly, I'm ok with that.
I say it's not like you had to be there; it's more like you have to be us.
I dream that we'll become old ladies together, and still be shrieking over every boy that walks our way.
I try to convince people we're not weird; but why bother and deny the truth?
I hope that we'll always be together; and that we'll always be best friends forever.
I am a Nerd Posse member who loves her friends.

don't give this up. please.

No comments: