Wednesday, February 27, 2008

wishes.

i wish you...
came back down to earth and remembered me every once in a while. i miss you.
helped - i can't do this on my own.
called more often.
called at all.
understood.
realized how beautiful you are.
didn't make things so awkward.
knew how much you mean to me.
would think before you say things that aren't always yours to say.
wouldn't hate so much.
saw what everyone sees.
would love.
cared about me.
weren't so caught up with it all.
would put an end to this.
laughed more. you deserve to be happy.
and i talked more. i miss you oh so much.
would make up your mind.
could feel the pain you've caused me.
would wait up for me - i'm losing you.


i wish i...
opened up easier.
loved without hurting.
was happy.
made changes.
could do the right thing.
didn't have so many regrets.
had control of my life.
had the talents i used to have.
was everything you ever wanted.
laughed more.
wasn't so broken.
understood.
was strong enough to handle this.
could always help you.
was someone's number one.
made you happy.
was in love with you.
had you by my side.
wasn't so numb and unfeeling all the time.
knew what i'm doing.

i wish.

2 comments:

lucky13 said...

I was just thinking, "You know, it's been much too long since I've talked to Jordan. I miss her."
So I came and checked your blog to see if it had been updated. It had. Yay!
Plus, I might be seeing you at state speech. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to go since I didn't qualify. Hopefully I can so that I can see you.
I have lotss to tell you...

I love you.
~♥~

Heidi said...

gee...
i WISH i was in the nerd posse...
dot dot dot
what, am i not nerdy enough for your little nerd posse??
i may just start my own little GEEK posse that will dominate over your silly nerds...