Wednesday, November 28, 2007

like whoa.

so in about two hours, i will turn fifteen. i'm not really all that excited - fifteen isn't exactly that grand of an age to be. too young to declare your independence with a driver's liscense, yet too old to still be on a coast through life; now that you're on your way to becoming an adult, you have work to do. i guess i'm going to be sad to see fourteen go, though - these last fourteen years of my life have been good to me...mostly.

In the last fourteen years, I have
been born.
been part of a family.
been part of the most amazing friendship circle i could ever have been in
been (and still am in) my first ever romantic relationship
been sad to see my family divide, and splinter into several ungatherable pieces
been thrust into a new family, with new members
been moved
been blessed to meet amazing people who have forever altered the course of my life
been broken, lost, and wounded
been taped back up, found, and restitched
and most importantly,
in the last fourteen years of my life,
i have been loved.
i am forever grateful for that, and i always will be.

all in all, my life of fourteen years has been pretty good to me. so i guess the real question is...

what will 15 bring?

1 comment:

wonderous winky said...

Jordan=good writer. XDDDD

Being 15 is going to suck :(
Unless we make it worth while! :)
Let's make these seemingly wasteful and stupid years into something cool. Think up a new hobby...orrr, I don't know, do something we'll remember, and so we won't regret our teenage years. =___=XDD

<3Winky