Wednesday, April 16, 2008

the truths we choose not to reveal are the truths that mean the most.

1.) i lied to someone once just because i was afraid of what others might think. i'm sorry for that, but the decision i made then affected my life for the better. i don't regret anything.

2.) i never told your secret. it's right here, next to my heart.

3.) we share the same genetics, and that scares me to death. i'm afraid that means i'll turn out just like her.

4.) i hate who you've become, but i'll never tell you. instead, i'll just cross my fingers and hope you'll read this and know; know that who you've become isn't who you are at all.

5.) the only thing that gets me out of bed some days is the possibility that you'll call just to hear my voice...because really, i just want to hear yours. <3

6.) i try and forget because i'm too weak to handle the pain of remembering.

7.) i would give anything to go back and change that day. you'll never know how truly sorry i am for what happened.

8.) i don't know if i really love you or not.

9.) i used to be a writer. now i write, but i'm not a writer anymore. i miss that more than anything.

10.) i've recently discovered that i can't trust anyone with my secrets; not even myself.

No comments: