Friday, May 9, 2008

show me you care...please?

how am i supposed to know you care
when we go days without speaking?

how am i supposed to know you care
when the only questions you ask about my life are the ones that affect you?

how am i supposed to know you care
when you don't even bother to tell me what happens in your life anymore?

how am i supposed to know you care
when you don't even bother to ask me what's happening in my life?

how am i supposed to know you care
when you only talk to me about trivial things and no longer about the things that really matter?

how am i supposed to know you care
when it feels like you only talk to me to get information, then toss me aside when i have no more left to offer?

how am i supposed to know you care
when it's only cool to "know" me these days, and loving me isn't as popular?

how am i supposed to know you care?
when if you do, you sure have a funny way of showing it.
only i'm not laughing.

just give me a sign that you care.

please.
please.
please?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

<3
I know a small little weird sign that's suppose to symbolise love doesn't mean much to anyone but there it is all the same...
Waiting for you to acknowledge it as a symbopl for something deeper. and i don't mean the false "iloveyou's" that everyone's so upset about but the real thing... so just think about it... =)
(and i don't care if this post was about your Boy toy or about a specific someone because it doesn't matter to me... i want you to know all the same =/ =P)