Wednesday, January 9, 2008

oh man!;

i can't wait until friday is over. this last week of the semester is uber-stressful, with wayyyy too many projects due, not to mention speech in full swing, and musical auditions. i don't even have time to think. today was a half-day, but i didn't get home until like 5 anyway; and then i ate food and fell asleep on my couch. that's how exhausted i am - me, the girl that NEVER naps. plus, i haven't talked to really any waverly people this week - not even bri, which makes me sad.

anyway.

so here i am, checking my facebook before bed, when i get a stupid invitation for (as usual) a stupid application called "What kind of guy will you fall for?" for some reason, i decide to add it, and take the quiz.

results;!
I would fall for a Nerd
Your man is socially awkward and completely sweet. Although other people may make fun of him now, just wait a few years and those same people that made fun of him will probably be working for him. He will worship the ground you walk on and love you like crazy, although he may not always know how to express it. You find his awkwardness endearing because you know that underneath all that nervous stuttering and passion for obscure subjects is a really great guy who adores you!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i'm pretty sure that just made my night.

oh yeah, and that make-a-baby application? THE BEGINNING OF THE DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT! ...designer babies much?

but you probably don't even know what i'm talking about. i'm ranting, as usual.

oh man! i'm gonna go to bed. but no fear; in 7 hours i will be up again, attempting to finish a written proposal for science and trying not to fall alseep in spanish again.

lovejordan

2 comments:

Sam said...

=D =D =D I loved reading that! That's amazing! =] =] =]

But Oh Man...

We're doing semester tests today and tomorrow too.
Gah!
Today we go to periods 1, 3, 5, and 7. Then tomorrow, we go to periods 2, 4, 6, and 8.

On the bright side, I only have two tests today. Enlish and Chorus.

Who would've thought we'd have a semester test in chorus? We have to singggg!

Right now I'm in study hall. We're in a computer lab and that pretty much explains why I'm here. I figured this site is probably "allowed." If not... well... that's a bummer. I'm not trying to pull anything off. I'm just writing to my bff Jordan! =D

I could've left school for two hours right now because thats how long 5th period is, but i didnt know where to go. And I couldn't find Bri and she wouldn't say anything about it this morning at breakfast. So I guess that ruins that plan. Tomorrow, I have study hall as my first class. So really I don't have to be here until 10ish. But I don't have a ride so I'll probably end up sitting bored in study hall again. JOY!

I can't wait to be 16.

But on the bright side... PARTY TOMORROW!!! We are planning... A FAREWAY RUN! =P It'll be pretty sweet when we get our Walgreens. Then we can have fareway and walgreens runs! thatll be awesome!

Well... I'm out of stuff to say. So I suppose I'll talk to you later dude (ette)

LoveSam

lucky13 said...

<3<3<333333333333333
I added those apps this morning...
Apparently, I would fall for a senstive guy. According to the description, I already have. Those things are kinda creepily accurate.
Speaking of that guy, you should go to my latest blog.
Where is your district group speech contest at???
~♥~