Tuesday, January 29, 2008

the cracks in our foundation;

"my fingertips are holding onto the cracks in our foundation,
and i know that i should let go,
but i can't.
and every time we fight,
i know it's not right,
every time that you're upset and i smile.
i know i should forget,
but i can't."
-foundations, kate nash

someone told me the other day to go listen to kate nash, so i did. this is the first song she has on her myspace, and after listening to it just once, i fell in love. after listening to her entire album, i still pick "foundations" as my favorite song; i think it actually kinda relates to me right now. anyway, go give the song and her a listen. you'll like it. i promise.


"i know that i should let go,
but i can't."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm maybe i'll go listen to the song...
Ok so Thorson's on my back again and we have to have a script done by next friday...
grrrrr i hate her...
on a happier note...
SPEECH!!! This saturday!!!!
=D
-Sam-